The management of the University of Uyo would like the public to know that supplementary application forms for the school’s pre-degree programs for the 2022/2023 session are now on sale.
UNIUYO Available Pre-Degree Programmes
The available programs are:
|1. Faculty of Agriculture|
|(i) Agricultural Economics & Extension|
|(ii) Animal Science|
|(iii) Crop Science|
|(iv) Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management|
|(v) Food Science and Technology|
|(vi) Forestry and Natural Environmental Management|
|(vii) Home Economics|
|(viii) Soil Science & Land Resources Management|
|2. Faculty of Science|
|(i) Animal Science and Environmental Biology|
|(iii) Botany and Ecological Studies|
|(v) Computer Science|
|3. Faculty of Education|
|a. Agricultural & Home Econs. Edu|
|(i) Agricultural Education|
|(ii) Home Economics Education|
|b. Industrial Technology Education|
|(i) Computer Education|
|(ii) Technical Education|
|c. Science Education|
|(i) Biology Education|
|(ii) Chemistry Education|
|(iii) Integrated Science Education|
|(iv) Mathematics Education|
|(v) Physics Education|
|d. Physical and Health Education|
|(i) Health Education|
|(ii) Physical Education|
|e. Early Childhood and Special Education|
|(i) Pre-Primary/Primary Education|
(Science Component only)
|f. Educational Tech. and Library Science|
|i) Educational Technology|
|(ii) Library and Information Science (Science Component only)|
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Entry Qualifications
- Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE, including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language, and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics, and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and any other subject.
NOTE: Admission into the University of Uyo pre-degree program is irrespective of JAMB score.
All successful candidates will be required to register for and take the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into programs of their choice from the list provided above.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10,500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only via the Remita Payment Platform.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on the e-portals link)
- Select the Pre-Degree Link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
- For the card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload the wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- The same procedure is used for the payment of fees.
- Candidates are advised to check the net every week after submission of their admission forms.
Closing Date for registration: Ongoing
Online Mock Exam: Wednesday, 2nd November 2022
Exam Date: Friday, 4th November 2022