The management of University of Port Harcourt has released the procedures and steps to follow for Trans-Script for the 2023/2024.
The rate payable for the various destinations are available below:
Transcript Delivery Charges (Naira)
|ZONE 23||ZONE 22||ZONE 21||ZONE 20|
- Zone 23: Port-Harcourt
- Zone 22: South Eastern States
- Zone 21: South-Western State
- Zone 20: Abuja and the entire North
|ENGLAND(LONDON)||WEST AFRICA||UNITED KINGDOM||EUROPE||USA & NORTH AMERICA|
|REST OF AFRICA||UAE & FAR EUROPE||ASIA||LATIN AMERICA & REST OF THE WORLD|
|3||Student copy Transcript||1500|
|6||Verification of Document (local)- To whom it may concern- Confirmation/ verification- Success letter/ certificate||5000|
|7||Letter of proficiency in English Language|
NB: All Transcript Applicants should fill out an application form(download from the university website) scan and send same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNIPORT transcript payment is to be made as follows:
- Transcript processing Fee: University of Port-Harcourt students fee Account (payable in any of the following banks: UBA PLC, Access Bank PLC, and Fidelity Bank PLC)
- Deliver fee and Administrative charges:
Account Name: ERO courier Transcript Delivery
Account Number: 6060268566
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on UNIPORT.
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.