The management of University of Port Harcourt has released the procedures and steps to follow for Trans-Script for the [Aca year].
The rate payable for the various destinations are available below:
Transcript Delivery Charges (Naira)
|ZONE 23||ZONE 22||ZONE 21||ZONE 20|
- Zone 23: Port-Harcourt
- Zone 22: South Eastern States
- Zone 21: South-Western State
- Zone 20: Abuja and the entire North
|ENGLAND(LONDON)||WEST AFRICA||UNITED KINGDOM||EUROPE||USA & NORTH AMERICA|
|REST OF AFRICA||UAE & FAR EUROPE||ASIA||LATIN AMERICA & REST OF THE WORLD|
|3||Student copy Transcript||1500|
|6||Verification of Document (local)- To whom it may concern- Confirmation/ verification- Success letter/ certificate||5000|
|7||Letter of proficiency in English Language|
NB: All Transcript Applicant should fill an application form(download from the university website) scan and send same to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNIPORT transcript payment is to be made as follows:
- Transcript processing Fee: University of Port-Harcourt students fee Account (payable in any of the following banks: UBA PLC, Access Bank PLC, and Fidelity bank PLC)
- Deliver fee and Administrative charges:
Account Name: ERO courier Transcript Delivery
Account Number: 6060268566
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment