University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) course registration deadline for 2023/2024 has been released.
If you are a student at UNIPORT, you should start registering for your courses both online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is UNIPORT Online Course Registration Deadline
The UNIPORT online course registration deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session is on the 4th of May 2023.
You should register for your courses as early as possible.
When is UNIPORT Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The UNIPORT departmental course registration deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session is on the 4th of May 2023.
UNIPORT Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your UNIPORT course registration process
- Ensure to pay 100% of school fees, as this is required for second-semester online registration.
- Consult your Cours Adviser for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations and the choice of courses to be registered.
- Log into your student portal on the Uniport Official Website and proceed to the course registration page.
- Select the courses you want to register for and submit them. Then proceed to print a document of your registered courses in PDF format.
- Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
- All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.
UNIPORT students should register for their courses before the specified deadline to enable a smooth transition into the new academic year.
Remember meeting deadlines and staying proactive are crucial to securing your place at UNIPORT.
Please share this article with your friends.