The staff volunteer organization at Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is now accepting applications from motivated and needy undergraduate students for its 2023/2024 scholarship program.
Applications are being sought for the UNIOSUN Staff Volunteer Group Scholarship Scheme 2022, which aims to decrease student dropout rates while providing community and humanitarian service.
Objectives of the UNIOSUN Staff Volunteer Group Scholarship Scheme
The Scheme aims to identify the academically sound indigent undergraduate students of the university who have finance-related challenges in pursuing their studies.
The Volunteer group renders financial assistance to such students according to the seriousness of their needs without discrimination due to tribe, ethnicity, or creed.
Eligibility for the UNIOSUN Staff Volunteer Group Scholarship Scheme
- Applicant must be indigent and an undergraduate student of UNIOSUN;
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade points average of 2.50;
- Must be in 200 level or above;
- Must not be on any scholarship; and
- Must not be members of staff or children of members of staff of the University.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for the UNIOSUN Staff Volunteer Group Scholarship Scheme
Interested students are advised to collect FREE forms from their Departments, Faculty, and College Offices from Friday, 18th February 2023.
Forms should be submitted to the Provost’s Office on or before Friday, 25th March 2023.
The UNIOSUN Staff Volunteer Group Scholarship Scheme is an opportunity for students in UNIOSUN, especially those academically sound but financially handicapped.
We encourage you to apply for this scholarship promptly. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.