All the freshers of the University of Osun (UNIOSUN) are hereby informed by the management of the school that they are to scan the appropriate documents to their respective College Secretaries so that their information can be verified and their portal activated accordingly.
The Freshers who fall into this category are the ones who were unable to scan their documents before the Covid 19 pandemic lockdown.
College Secretaries and Their Emails
The email addresses of the respective College Secretaries are listed below:
- College of Agriculture, Ejigbo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Law, Ifetedo: email@example.com
- College of Humanities and Culture, Ikire: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Health Science, Ososgbo: email@example.com
- College of Management and Social Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Education, Ipetu-Ijesa: email@example.com
- College of Science, Engineering, and Technology, Osogbo: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the avoidance of doubt, the documents required for the online screening and activation are stated below;
- UNIOSUN Provisional Admission Slip
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Result
- Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript (Direct Entry Only)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Form
- Post UTME Screening Result
- Two copies of the Acceptance Clearance
- Valid (three years) Tax Clearance of Parent
- Osun State Development Levy
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Letter of attestation from a reputable personality.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.