The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Pre-degree admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo State, Pre-Degree Science Programme (PDSP) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The programme shall run for One (1) academic session from December 2022 to August 2023.
It is an intensive programme to prepare Candidates for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)/Post-UTME and admission into the 100-level degree programme of UNIMED and other Universities of their choice.
UNIMED Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have credit passes in at least five (5) Subjects (i. e. Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at SSCE/GCE/ NECO at NOT more than two (2) sittings, with only one (1) sitting required for Medicine and Dentistry.
- Candidates who meet the admission requirements will be admitted into the Pre-degree programme
Subjects to be offered
- English Language
Eligibility and Qualifications
- Candidates are expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), obtain the minimum cut-off mark for University admission, and comply with our Post-UTME as may be required. In addition, all candidates are expected to pass the first and second semesters examinations with good grades.
- Successful candidates are eligible to be allocated to the 100 Level Courses of related Faculties/Departments of Medicine and Surgery, Dentistry, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Herbal Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, and Mathematics Sciences.
How to Obtain UNIMED Pre-Degree Admission Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng. Then the following steps:
- Click on Students;
- Click on PRE-DEGREE to access the Pre-Degree Portal;
- Click on Payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is NOT allowed. Duly follow the instructions to make payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000) only.
- On successful payment, the candidate should note the Number on the Application Form and Print Payment Receipt;
- On PRE-DEGREE PORTAL, Click on APPLICATION FORM/LOG IN with the generated PRE-DEFREE Application Form Number and Payment Transaction ID to access/complete the application form.
The application will close Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have any individual/sales agents for the admission exercise.
For the avoidance of doubt, valid details about admissions into the programmes offered by the University can be obtained only at the Office of the Director of Predegree Science Programme (PDSP) and at the UNWED website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Kindly note also that valid payments for the purchase of forms can only be done as prescribed above and NOT to any individual.
Anyone who transacts with any individual/agent or makes payment to any other account does so at his/her own risk.
Please be guided!