This is to inform local and international students that the University of Medical Sciences Ondo State (UNIMED) is open for Inter-University Transfer.
This is a process by which a candidate can transfer his/her studies from one University to another.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 to foster excellence in teaching, research, and service delivery in all health science disciplines.
Since its establishment, the University has created a niche as one of the few public universities with a stable, uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high-quality educational delivery.
University of Medical Sciences Courses
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Dentistry (BDS)
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Anatomy (B.Sc.)
- Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Physiology (B.Sc.)
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Radiography and Radiation Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics (B.Sc.)
- Health Information Science (B.Sc.)
- Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy (B.Pt.)
- Prosthetics and Orthotics (B.PO.)
- Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
- Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics) (B.Sc.)
- Physics (B.Sc.)
- Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Biological Sciences (Animal and Environmental Biology, Microbiology, Plant Biology and Biotechnology, Environmental Management, and Toxicology options) (B.Sc.)
- Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Computer Science (B.Sc.)
- Statistics (B.Sc.)
- Science Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.)
- Food Science (B.Sc.)
- School of Public Health
- Environmental Health Science (B.Sc.)
- Community Health Science (B.Sc.)
Special Information to All Applicants
- Applicants must not have been out of active academic activities for more than one year.
- Applicants are only to pay a non-refundable application fee of thirty thousand Naira (N30,000.00).
- Triplicate copies of the Application Form will be submitted.
- Only clear and properly signed documents will be treated.
- The candidate’s academic transcript must be forwarded directly by the applicant’s University Registrar to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.
- Applicants are only allowed to transfer from course to course; there is no change of discipline.
- The completed form must be returned to the Academic Affairs Division, UNIMED, within two weeks of collection.
- University of Medical Sciences, Ondo, reserves the right to conduct background checks on prospective candidates.
- Successful candidates would be required to pay the acceptance fee of one hundred thousand Naira (N100,000.00) only.
How to Apply for UNIMED Inter-University Transfer
Prospective candidates can register online by visiting the University Website and clicking on INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER under ADMISSION to register and purchase the Inter-University Transfer Online Form, which must be duly completed.
Please note that Applicants must attach the photocopies of the following documents to the form before submission in a sealed and well-labeled envelope to the Office of the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.
- O’ Level Results (WAEC, NECO, GCE or its equivalent)
- Official Academic Transcript
- JAMB Result
- JAMB Online Admission Letter
- Previous Institution Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Receipt of purchase
Applicants within Nigeria must request a copy of their Academic Transcripts, which must be forwarded to the Registrar, UNIMED before the University can consider their application.
Applicants from outside Nigeria would be required to write an online competence /evaluation test conducted by the University in place of their academic transcripts (if not available).
To provide you with more information about the school, please subscribe to this page and share this page with someone.
Has this information been helpful? We hope.
RealMina wishes you success in your studies!!