UNIMED Cut-Off Marks for Admission 2022/2023 academic session has been released: The University of Medical Science (UNIMED) cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
UNIMED 2022/2023 Jamb Cut-Off Mark
The management of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences has released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session. UNIMED General Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 admission exercise is 160 and above.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into UNIMED for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIMED 2022/2023 Post UTME Departmental Cut-Off Mark
The departmental cut-off mark is the minimum cut-off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Ondo State University of Medical Sciences management has not yet released her departmental cut-off marks. However, UNIMED cut-off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
Note: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut-off mark for admission into a particular course
UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who score exactly or above Unimed cut-off mark
- Candidates who chose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Kebbi as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in the JAMB brochure
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ondo State University of Medical Sciences during the UTME Registration but wish to study at the University, should change to UNIMED through their JAMB website