The University of Maiduguri Business School (UMBS) is delighted to extend invitations to suitably qualified candidates to submit applications for admission into its esteemed Professional Masters and Postgraduate Diploma programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The commencement for the sale of application forms is 29th September 2023, with the window concluding on 10th November 2023.
Professional Masters Programmes
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA (Accounting)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Management)
- MBA (Marketing)
- Masters in Treasury and Financial Management (MTFM)
- Masters in Public Administration (MPA)
- Masters in Health Planning and Management (MHPM)
- Masters in International Relations (MIR)
- Masters in Strategic Studies (MASS)
- Masters in Labour and Industrial Relations (MILR)
- Masters in Crime Control and Prevention (MCC)
- Masters in Social Policy (MSP)
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- PGDM (Finance)
- PGDM (Finance and Materials Management)
- PGDM (Human Resource Management)
- PGDM (Management)
- PGDM (Marketing)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Criminology (PGDC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Economics (PGDEcons)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Geography (PGDGeo)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Geology (PGDGey)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial and Labour Relations (PGDILR)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Political Science (PGDPS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA)
Requirements for Entry
General Entry Requirements
- Possession of five (5) O Level credits in SSCE/NECO/WASC or their equivalents, including Mathematics and English Language.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
For Professional Masters
Aside from the prerequisites, candidates for professional master’s programmes must possess the following qualifications:
- A University degree in a relevant area with at least a second-class lower division.
- For those with a third-class degree, a postgraduate diploma in the related area is mandatory.
For Postgraduate Diplomas
In addition to the general requirements, candidates for postgraduate diploma programmes must possess:
- A University degree not lower than second-class lower division in an area different from the postgraduate diploma sought.
- A third-class degree in the relevant area.
Applicants who are interested can obtain the application forms by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Payment: A non-refundable fee of N15,000 must be deposited into the UMBS account at Unimaid Microfinance Bank.
- Account Name: University of Maiduguri Business School
- Account No.: 1100037923
- Receipt Collection: Present the payment teller/evidence of payment at the Finance office of the UMBS to collect the payment receipt.
- Form Collection: Present the payment receipt to the SAR, UMBS, to collect the application form.
- Form Submission: Return the duly completed application form and copies of relevant documents to the SAR, UMBS, before 15th November 2023.
UMBS looks forward to welcoming a new cohort of bright and ambitious students eager to enhance their professional and academic profiles through its renowned programmes.
The institution encourages all eligible and interested individuals to seize this opportunity to apply for the forthcoming academic session.