The public is hereby informed that University of Lagos Post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session will be available for online purchase from 23rd July, 2018 to 3rd August, 2018.
The screening is scheduled to hold from Monday, 6th August, 2018 to Friday, 10th August, 2018.
Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2018 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME.
Eligible candidates should pay a screening fee of two thousand naira (N2000) only and log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Also see list of courses offered