If you’ve ever wanted to study Economics at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) and never knew the requirements, this post is for you.
Below, we will show you the University of Lagos Economics requirements, cut-off mark and many more questions you might ask. So, be sure to stick with us to the end.
Requirements To Study Economics in UNILAG (UTME)
The prerequisites for candidates seeking admission to the University of Lagos through JAMB to study economics are listed below.
- By the last day of October of the admissions year, you must be sixteen (16) years old.
- Introducing the UNILAG Economics Cut-off Mark.
- Make the appropriate JAMB subject selections.
- Possess outstanding WAEC, JAMB, and post-UTME scores.
- Before studying economics at UNILAG, you must have at least five credit passes in your O’level results (NECO and WAEC), including English and mathematics, in no more than one (1) sitting.
UNILAG Direct Entry Requirements For Economics
The prerequisites for candidates seeking admission to the University of Lagos through Direct Entry to study Economics are listed below.
- A minimum of 5 Ordinary Level Credits from the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) in no more than one (1) sitting.
- Candidates must have two IJMB passes or “A” levels in subjects relevant to their field of study.
- Passes in Related Subjects at JUPEB/A Level.
- Degree in a comparable discipline with a first- or second-class upper standing.
- The UNILAG Direct entrance form must be purchased by direct entrance candidates from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and UNILAG portal.
- A National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), or any Advanced Level Certificate with a least Merit Pass.
UNILAG Subject Combination For Economics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Economics in UNILAG.
- Use Of English
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.