The Human Resources Development Centre and the Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education at the University of Lagos are accepting applications for a two-year part-time program in human kinetics and health education.
This program is open to active sportsmen and women and will result in the award of a diploma.
- Two (2) Academic Sessions
Tuition and Fees
- N100, 000.00 per session
- Course Materials: N10, 000.00
Examination and Interview
- Date: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Time: 8:00a.m
- Venue: Sports Centre, University of Lagos
Lecture Start Date
- Monday, February 13, 2023
- Five (5) Credits in West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE), NECO, or GCE O/L which must include Mathematics, English Language, Biology, and any other Science subjects in one sitting.
- Coaching Grade III Certificate or Diploma obtained from the National Institute of Sports.
- Visit HRDC portal: http://hrdc.unilag.edu.ng/ to fill the pre-application form selecting the ‘Application Type’: HRDC Diploma Programme. (Contents of the pre-application form include surname, first name, middle name, e-mail address and mobile number). Upon successful completion of the pre-application form, the applicant will be issued a Payment Reference Number which should be printed out.
- Take the printout containing the payment reference number to any of the HRDC application fee collection banks (Ecobank, Access Bank, First Bank, and Wema Bank) on the University campus to make payment(Application Fee N12,500.00).
- After payment, return to the payment portal, click the application form link, and log in with the payment Reference Number and surname (in lower case as provided in the pre-application form) as a password to access the application form, then pick Diploma in Human Kinetics and Health Education. To do this, select the ‘Application Type’ again, then ‘Continue Application.’
- Only application payments that the bank has confirmed receipt of will have access to the application form.
- Applicants who experience challenges may return to the bank where the payment was made to request that their payment be posted. (Notification of payment receipt shall be sent to applicants who have paid).
- The password will be as provided in the Surname field in lowercase; errors in the filling of the surname must therefore be reflected in the password used.
- After completion of the application form, an Original Print-Out Copy of the Form and two (2) photocopies of the Birth Certificate, Application fees teller, and other Credentials should be submitted at HRDC not later than Friday, February 1, 2023.
- For further information, please contact the Coordinator, Diploma in Human Kinetics and Health Education, Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education, Faculty of Education, University of Lagos. Contact Line: +234-803-587-5266.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on UNILAG.
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.