This article is designed to help students who wish to study Home Economics and Education in the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) is a federal government research university in Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions. UNILAG has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
In this article we are going to be listing the necessary requirements candidates must meet to study Home Economics and Education in the Lagos State University ranging from O’level subject combination, JAMB Score and Post UTME Score and departmental cut-Off mark.
To study Home Economics and Education,candidates must meet the following requirements.
O’Level Subject Combination
Below is the UTME Requirement for Home Economics and Education;
- Five (5) ‘O’ level NTC/NBC credit passes or TC II merit including English Language, Mathematics, Home Economics, Biology and Chemistry.
Below is the UTME/JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics and Education;
- English Language(*), Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and one (1) other subject.
Direct Entry Requirements For Home Economics And Education
Below is the DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Requirement for Home Economics and Education;
- NCE merit in Home Economics
- ‘A’ level passes in two (2) of Chemistry or any Biology, Botany and Agricultural Science.
- ND/HND credit in Home Economics or Food Science or Hotel and Catering Management or any other related programme.
For any candidate to be admitted in any Department in the University of Lagos, the Candidate must score 200 and above in JAMB.
We hope that this article is helpful to all aspirants and students of University of Lagos UNILAG. We are sure to update this article should any changes be made by the school authority.
We wish you best of luck.