This article is designed to help students who wish to study Computer Science at the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) is a federal government research university in Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country regarding admissions. UNILAG has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
In this article, we will list the necessary requirements candidates must meet to study Computer Science at Lagos State University, ranging from O’level subject combination, JAMB Score and Post UTME Score and departmental cut-Off mark.
Notice: The requirement for computer science is also suitable for the following courses;
- Computer , Information And Communication Science
- Computer Science And Informatics
- Computer Science And Information Technology
- Computer Science And Information Science
- Computer With Electronics
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Data Management
- Management Information System
- Information And Communication Technology
- Information And Communication Science
- Computer Science With Economics
- Communication And Wireless Technology
- Telecommunication Management
- Telecommunication Science
- Cyber Security Science
- Telecommunication And Wireless Technology
- Communications Technology
- Library And Information Science
- Information Science And Media Studies
To study Computer Science, candidates must meet the following requirements.
O’Level Subject Combination
Below is the O’level Requirement for Computer Science (UTME CANDIDATES)
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, and Physics, plus two (2) other science subjects
Jamb Subject Combination
English Language(*), Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
Direct Entry Requirement for Computer Science
- Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes in science subjects, including Mathematics.
- NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
For any candidate to be admitted to any Department in the University of Lagos, the Candidate must score 200 and above in JAMB.
We hope this article clarifies the UNILAG Department of Computer Science Admission Requirements, irrespective of the program you want to enrol in.
We will be sure to update this article if there are any amendments by the school authority.
We wish you luck in your academic pursuit.