This article is designed to help students who wish to study Business Education in the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) is a federal government research university in Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions. UNILAG has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
Recommended: UNILAG Academic Calendar 2019/2020
In this article we are going to be listing the necessary requirements candidates must meet to study Business Education in the Lagos State University ranging from O’level subject combination, JAMB Score and Post UTME Score and departmental cut-Off mark.
To study Business Education, candidates must meet the following requirements.
UTME REQUIREMENT FOR BUSINESS EDUCATION
Below is the UTME Requirement for Business Education;
- Five (5) TC II merit, ‘O’ level or NTC/NBC credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics and two (2) other subjects in the Social Sciences or Arts.
- For NBC, the other subjects could be from any of the following: Commerce, Office Practice, Principles of Accounts, Secretarial Duties, Typewriting and Shorthand.
Below is the UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Business Education;
- English Language(*), Mathematics, Economics plus one (1) of Literature in English, History, Government, Geography, Chemistry and Physics.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR BUSINESS EDUCATION
Below is the DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Requirement for Business Education;
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes or NCE merit in two (2) relevant subjects.
- NCE merit in Business Education double major.
For any candidate to be admitted in any Department in the University of Lagos, the Candidate must score 200 and above in JAMB.