This article is designed to help students who wish to study Architecture in the University of Lagos (UNILAG)
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) is a federal government research university in Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions. UNILAG has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
Recommended: UNILAG Academic Calendar 2019/2020
In this article we are going to be listing the necessary requirements candidates must meet to study Architecture in the Lagos State University ranging from O’level subject combination, JAMB Score and Post UTME Score and departmental cut-Off mark.
To study Architecture, candidates must meet the following requirements.
- Below is the UTME Requirement for Architecture in faculty of Engineering/Environment/Technology;
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any of Fine Art, Geography or Wood Work, Biology, Economics, Technical Drawing, Further. Mathematics., Introduction to Building Construction, Bricklaying/Block laying, Concreting, Wall, Floors and Ceiling Finishing, Joinery, Carpentary, Decorative Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging , Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Ceramics, Graphics Design, Graphic Printing, Basic Electricity.
Below is the UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Architecture in faculty of Engineering/Environment/Technology;
- English Language(*), Physics, Mathematics, and any of Chemistry, Geography, Art, Biology and Economics.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR ARCHITECTURE
Below is the DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Requirement for Architecture in faculty of Engineering/Environment/Technology;
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes chosen from Mathematics or Physics and Chemistry, Geography or Fine Arts.
- ND/HND upper credits in relevant field.
For any candidate to be admitted in any Department in the University of Lagos, the Candidate must score 200 and above in JAMB.