The University of Delta (UNIDEL), Agbor, has opened its pre-degree admission process for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The announcement invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into its diverse pre-degree programs.
Completing these programs will lead to admission into the 100-level Bachelor’s Degree courses of the University of Delta, Agbor.
Wide Array of Courses Available
The programs on offer span four faculties: Sciences, Management and Social Sciences, Arts, and Computing.
This presents an enticing opportunity for aspiring students to commence their higher education journey in a field that aligns with their career goals.
Faculty of Sciences
The Science faculty offers the following courses:
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Environmental Science and Toxicology
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Statistics
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Geology
- B.Sc Marine Science
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
This faculty presents prospective students with the following opportunities:
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc Sociology
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Mass Communication
Faculty of Arts
In the Arts faculty, the following courses are available:
- B.A English and Literary Studies
- B.A Linguistics
- B.A French
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Philosophy
- B.A Christian Religious Studies
- B.A Religious Studies
- B.A Music
- B.A Theatre Arts
Faculty of Computing
Students interested in computing can apply for the following:
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Cyber Security
- B.Sc Software Engineering
- B.Sc Library and Information Science
General Entry Requirements
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects in the GCE, SSCE, and NECO Examinations at not more than two sittings, in addition to other Matriculation requirements.
- Candidates must provide evidence of having registered for the 2023/2024 UTME.
- Candidates must register for the same course in JAMB and the UNIDEL Pre-degree program.
Candidates interested in applying must visit the university’s official website to purchase the pre-degree online application form.
The application period will run from 21st June 2023 to 28th February 2023.
The University of Delta, Agbor, heralds a unique opportunity for prospective students to take the first step toward realizing their academic and career aspirations.
Candidates are encouraged to seize this chance and submit their applications before the closing date.
Please share this article with your friends.