The University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME / DE Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session has commenced applications.
University of Calabar (UNICAL) invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session supplementary Post UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility: ALL UTME candidates who scored 130 and above (excluding those seeking admission into Medicine, Law, Pharmacy, Nursing and Dentistry) in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2021/2022 academic session.
See below for the screening exercise and how to apply.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form
Registration will start from Monday, January 10th, 2022 when the portal will open for that purpose.
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise
The aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from 26th January and 27th January 2022.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing the candidate’s photograph;
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Deadline: The portal will however be shut down at 12.00 midnight on Sunday, January 23rd, 2022.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar