This article is designed to help students who wish to study Educational Administration in the University of Calabar (UNICAL).
The University of Calabar is a university situated in Calabar, Cross River State, south-south Nigeria. It is one of Nigeria’s second generation federal universities. The University of Calabar was a campus of the University of Nigeria until 1975. The architecture was designed by John Elliott.
In this article we are going to be listing the necessary requirements candidates must meet to study Educational Administration the University of Calabar (UNICAL) ranging from O’level subject combination, JAMB Score and Post UTME Score and departmental cut-Off mark.
Recommended: UNICAL Academic Calendar 2019/2020
To study Educational Administration , candidates must meet the following requirements.
Below is the UTME Requirement for Elementary Education;
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language and ‘O’ level pass in Mathematics.
- Five (5) TC II merit passes to include English and ‘O’ level pass in Mathematics..
Below is the UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Elementary Education;
- English Language(*), and any three of Subjects.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
Below is the DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Requirement for Elementary Education;
- ‘A’ level passes in relevant subjects.
- NCE/ND in two (2) relevant teaching subjects at merit level..
For any candidate to be admitted in any Department in the University of Lagos, the Candidate must score 150 and above in JAMB.
Also see: Nigerian Universities Offering Elementary Education