The University of Benin (UNIBEN) pat-time degree admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is now available for sale.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has announced to the general public and interested candidates that the part-time degree admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is out and available for sale.
The management of UNIBEN is calling on applicants who are suitably qualified to apply for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
Below are the part-time degree courses UNIBEN offers for 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Courses.
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- B. A. (English and Literature);
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- B. A. (Ed) (History);
- B. A. (Ed) (French);
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
- B. Sc. (Accounting);
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- B. Sc. (Computer Science);
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration);
- B. Sc. (Social Work);
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D) Conversion
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites.
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-Time Admission Form.
All applications (Undergraduates) should be done between 7.00am Feb 23rd and 12.00 midnight 15th May, 2022.
The procedure for the 2022/2023 Central Entrance Examination (CEEE) Entry Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on myuniben Portal
- Click on Online Application on the homepage to proceed.
- click on “Start a new application”, read the instruction and click on “continue”
- Fill in your personal data and Select “Programme Type”, Faculty, Department and Programme for both first and second choice courses.
- Click on “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00). Application Number and Reference Number will be generated after successful payment and will be sent to the specified and functional “Email Address”,
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHWITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
CLOSING DATE: The application website closes on May 15, 2022 (i.e., all applications must be concluded online not later than May 15, 2022).
Admission into certain programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, Candidates are required to fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB approved center on the JAMB site (jamb.org.ng) for a fee of N3500.