This is to inform the general public that the University of Benin has released it’s direct entry form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session; is scheduled to take place from Monday, 14th November 2022, to Thursday, 24th November 2022, in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated the latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Eligibility
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five(5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English language, Mathematics(for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post Direct Entry Form
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates must have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, and your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal and click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Candidates should go back Online on 8th November 2022 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their Screening Exercise.
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:
- CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC-PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL-SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
End Date: The application website closes by November 10, 2022.