This is to inform the general public and all aspiring students of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) that the admission requirements for the Department of Educational Administration have been published.
The admission requirements include O’level Subject combinations, JAMB UTME Subject combinations, and School and Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
O’Level Subject Combination
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Educational Administration include the following:
- Five (5)’O’ Level credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, and Economics.
- Five TC II merit passes including English and Mathematics.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
Candidates will write the following Four (4) Subjects in JAMB.
- English Language and any three(3) subjects from below:
- Literature In English
Direct Entry Requirement
These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study Educational Administration if you don’t intend to use UTME. You require;
- Two (2)’A’ level passes from Literature in English, History, Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Studies, Hausa, Yoruba, and Igbo with an ‘O’ level pass in Mathematics.
- NCE merit in the subjects listed above.
All candidates interested in getting admitted into UNIBEN for the 2022/2023 session should know that to be eligible for the screening, you must have scored 200 or above in your JAMB result.
The University of Benin is a federal government-owned university in Nigeria that is funded and managed by the federal government.
The university was established in 1970. The university is one of Nigeria’s oldest and has a large student and staff population.
The University’s Vision is to establish a model institution of higher learning that is among the best in the world and responsive to the Nigerian people’s creative and innovative abilities.
We hope this article clarifies the admission requirements for UNIBEN’s Department of Educational Administration. RealMina wishes good luck to all students who wish to attend UNIBEN.