This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) that the management of the institution has released the clearance procedure they have to follow.
UNIBEN Clearance Schedule – UTME and DE
- PAY YOUR ACCEPTANCE FEE
- UPLOAD RELEVANT DOCUMENTS
- REQUEST CLEARANCE
- REMEMBER TO UPLOAD A SCAN OF SCRATCH CARD(S) THAT MATCH THE SUBMITTED RESULTS
- ONLY RECORDS OF THOSE THAT REQUEST CLEARANCE CAN BE PROCESSED AND CLEARED. ” Note that there is NO NEED TO COME INTO CAMPUS AS THESE ACTIVITIES WILL BE CARRIED OUT ONLINE.
- SUCCESSFULLY CLEARED STUDENTS WILL COLLECT THEIR SIGNED ELIGIBILITY DOCUMENT UPON RESUMPTION ON CAMPUS AT A DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
- SUCCESSFULLY CLEARED STUDENTS SHOULD THEN PROCEED TO PAY SCHOOL CHARGES; THEN
- GO ON TO REGISTER YOUR COURSES ONLINE
- PRESENT YOURSELF TO YOUR COURSE ADVISER FOR VALIDATION OF COURSES
- The UTME and Direct Entry Candidates admitted into the University of Benin for the 2021/2022 academic session are required to log in at https://www.uniben.edu, click waeup portal with the PUTME/PUDE username and password used for their application and result checking.
- Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID and You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
- Only candidates with THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch X 1-inch) WITH RED BACKGROUND PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR PUTME & PUDE ALREADY EMBEDDED IN their DOCUMENTS AND WITH requisite results to clear should proceed to pay THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF non-refundable acceptance fee ITEMIZED BELOW.
|S/NO||ITEMS||COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CANDIDATES ( N )||OTHER CANDIDATES ( N )|
|5||MTN NET LIBRARY||4,000.00||4,000.00|
|6||COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT LEVY (MEDICAL STUDENTS ONLY)||20,000.00||–|
Schools/Departments under College of Medical Sciences:
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Nursing Science
- Optional: You can change your password by clicking the “change password” button and you can also change your e-mail and phone number by using the “Edit” button.
- On the Menu, click on “My data” select the “Payment” option then click on “Add online payment ticket”
- Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on the “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID.
- Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through the Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
- Then click on “PAY”
- If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen. Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
- Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data” Enter your “Clearance Activation Code” to open your Clearance/Eligibility form.
- Fill out the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
- WAEC or NECO/NABTEB result:- Statement of result or certificate (Certificates are expected from 2019 and below for WAEC, and 2017 and below for NECO, NABTEB)
- Scratch Card(s) to enable access to the above-uploaded results NECO; WAEC; NABTEB: etc should be uploaded to enable confirmation of same.
- Jamb result slip with passport
- Jamb admission letter (Institution copy)
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Acceptance Letter
- Guarantor’s Letter
- Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
- A RED BACKGROUND PASSPORT AT THE SIDE OF THE JAMB BIOMETRIC PICTURE
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
- At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save” button to return later and complete the form OR click on the “Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility Form when you are done. You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility Form after final submission.
- Click on the “Download clearance slip” button and print your Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present it with an online payment receipt, six (6) copies of each of the listed items a to j in item 12, including six coloured passport photographs with red background and a WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to the clearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
- Physical clearance commencement date to be announced later.
- Limited accommodations are available for Fresh candidates.
- Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited. The release of the completed and signed Clearance/eligibility form to the student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.