UNIABUJA has announced the start of the sale of its admission form for postgraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Various faculties and departments offer postgraduate programs, which lead to Postgraduate Diplomas, Master, and Doctorate degrees awards.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Programmes Offer
- Certificate in Education (PGDE)
- Public Administration (PGDPA)
- Business Administration (PGDBA)
- Political Science, Engineering
- Banking and Finance (PGDBF)
- Diplomatic Studies
- Soil Science
- Food Hygiene
- Agronomy Veterinary.
- Crop Protection
- Agricultural Economics
- Farm Management
- Agric. Business Management
- Animal Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Gender Studies
- Environmental Planning
- Protection (PGDEPP).
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- Master of Education (M. Ed)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP).
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Veterinary Public Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in various areas of specialization in the listed Departments and Faculties in ‘a’ and ‘b’ above.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission General Entry Requirements
Before proceeding with the application process, candidates must meet the following general entry requirements:
- Candidate for postgraduate studies into UNIABUJA must have at least (5) credits in WAEC/NECO/GCE, including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- A Bachelor’s degree must be obtained by the candidate applying for the M.A., M. Eng., M.ED., MVPH, MVPM, and M.Sc. degrees in any field with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A candidate for any program in Postgraduate Diploma in the University of Abuja must have 4 points of a minimum weighted average score of 60% letter grade “B” in the Master’s Degree average performance.
- From any other University, candidates applying for Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree who has not taken the compulsory courses in their master’s study similar to the courses in UNIABUJA shall have to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B” on admission.
- Candidates seeking to be admitted into any Ph.D. must possess a university degree with an HND with a minimum of Lower Credit or a minimum grade of third.
- BDS, MBBS is required for MPH Community Medicine, while a health-related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- A candidate for Ph.D. should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Form
If you meet the general entry requirements, you can proceed to apply for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission for the 2023/2024 academic session. Follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the University of Abuja portal.
- Click on “Click here to apply.”
- On the left pane, click on Postgraduate.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email, and phone number) and click Next.
- Click on Generate RRR on the payment preview page.
- You will be redirected to the remita platform when you click on Make Payment, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- The portal will be redirected back to you after a successful payment, the application number will be generated, and you will be logged out.
- Click on “Main Login” and enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
- For support, candidates can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Fee: A non-refundable Application fee of N20,500.00 should be paid to the University of Abuja Account through REMITA via the University of Abuja Portal.
Applicants are advised to access REMITA through the University of Abuja Portal for record purposes.
Note the following
- Other charges will be attracted by Mix-up in the application by the applicant.
- Multiple applications should be paid for and filed forms separately.
- Loss of application processing will occur if there is an error in the completion and submission of forms during the application process (e.g., selecting an M.Phil. instead of an M.Sc. or Ph.D.).
- A candidate who is not admitted into the program applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another program.
- Statement of Result for (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission (applicants should obtain certificates from the relevant examination bodies).
- Application fees are non-refundable.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Application is May 5, 2023. Therefore, all candidates interested in applying should ensure they apply before the deadline.
The University of Abuja is one of the reputable universities in Nigeria, offering postgraduate programs in various fields of study.
The application process is simple, and the general entry requirements are clearly stated.
Candidates who meet the requirements should take advantage of this opportunity to apply for admission into UNIABUJA postgraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Please share this article with your friends.