This is to notify the general public that applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme.
This programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months. It is an intensive programme that prepares students for the IJMB examinations.
If you are successful in the IJMB programme, you can apply for admission through Direct Entry into the University of Abuja and other universities that recognize IJMB.
UNIABUJA IJMB COURSES
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) offers Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) courses in a variety of subjects across several faculties, including Agriculture, Arts, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Health Sciences, Law, Management Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sciences, Social Sciences, and Veterinary Medicine.
To be eligible for admission, candidates must have a minimum of five Ordinary Level passes at the credit level, including English Language and Mathematics, and three other relevant subjects.
For more information on admission requirements, prospective applicants are advised to visit the university’s website at www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng.
How to Apply for UNIABJUA IJMB Form
To apply for the IJMB program at UNIABUJA, candidates must complete the application process online at portal.uniabuja.edu.ng using a valid email and ATM card.
The application fee is 25,000 Nigerian naira, and successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of 30,000 naira.
- Go to https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “Apply Now“
- Click on Interim Joint Matriculation Board.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email, and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR.
- Click on ”MAKE PAYMENT”, and you will be redirected to remita platform; enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and the application number will be generated. The portal will send the same application details as SMS to the applicant’s PHONE NO, and you will be logged out.
- Click on “MAIN LOGIN“, and enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
Please note that students who fail IJMB exams may be allowed to re-apply for the program, but requests for refund of school fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the program or is dismissed due to disciplinary actions. The deadline for applications is March 30, 2023.