The University of Abuja’s Centre for Corruption Studies is accepting applications for its postgraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates who meet the qualifications are encouraged to apply.
UNIABUJA Centre for Corruption Studies Courses
The University of Abuja’s Centre for Corruption Studies is offering the following postgraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session:
- Anti-Corruption Studies
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Leadership and Discipline Studies
- NGO and Management Studies
- Peace and Security Studies
- Social Rehabilitation Studies
- Society and Development Studies
UNIABUJA Centre for Corruption Studies Admission Requirements & Duration
To be eligible for the programs, candidates must meet the following requirements:
Master’s Degree Program
- Possess five (5) relevant O’ Level credit passes, including English language and Mathematics.
- Hold a postgraduate diploma or a minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in a related field (as determined by the Centre) from a recognized institution with a grade of not below a Second Class Lower (2.2).
Postgraduate Diploma Program
- Possess five (5) relevant O’ Level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (as determined by the Centre) from a recognized institution with a grade of not below a third-class category.
Duration of Programmes
- 18 months for the Master’s Degree program
- 12 months for the Postgraduate Diploma program
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Centre for Corruption Studies Admission Form
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY”
- Indicate the mode of study (PART-TIME OR ODL)
- Click on APPLY button to commence the application.
- Fill in your Biodata (Surname, First name, Other name, Email, and Phone Number). Note that a valid email address is required.
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment, and you will be redirected to remita platform; enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal, and an application number will be generated. You will be logged out accordingly.
- Click on “Main Login” and enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of N 25,000.00
Closing Date: Application opens on Monday, 16th January 2023, and closes on Wednesday, 31st May 2023
For further inquiries, contact 08055281550 /08039142676
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on UNIABUJA.
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.