The Umaru Musa Yar’adua (UMYU) screening form and aptitude test for Post UTME Direct Entry for 2023/2024 academic session has been released.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua (UMYU) wishes to inform all candidates who are interested in the institution that the screening form and aptitude test Post UTME direct entry have been released.
The management of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua (UMYU) is inviting candidates who applied for admission as the first choice through (JAMB) or Direct Entry and was not invited for the first aptitude test/screening exercise or changed their first choice institution to UMYU, to register for aptitude test/screening via the Post UTME Portal.
The online registration for the Umaru Musa Yar’adua (UMYU) post-UTME screening exercise has commenced.
Candidates Qualified for the UMYU Post UTME Screening Exercise
To be eligible for admission, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 130 marks and above in the 2023 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant subjects in the 2023 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Form
UMYU Online Registration commences on Wednesday 30th March 2023.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the university’s application portal’s payment options.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website :
- JAMB result slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result (candidates awaiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc.);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
UTME Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the aptitude test and will be required to submit hard copies of their credentials at the venue of the test.
Direct entry candidates are also requested to forward hard copies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar after the online registration.
Please note that all visually impaired candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME aptitude test but are requested to forward hard copies of their credentials to the office of the Registrar.
COVID-19 HEALTH REGULATION: Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure to the dreaded COVID-19. ALL UTME candidates are to wear face masks and may be subjected to temperature tests, hand washing and application of hand sanitizer etc.
Deadline: Not Specified.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.