The Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Katsina, admission form for certificate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU), Katsina is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Certificate Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UMYU Certificate Programmes
Humanities with Option in:
- Professional Certificate in English (Intensive)
- Translation and Subtitling for English
Admission Requirement: Candidate must have at least Three (3) “O Level Credits including English
- SSCerEr (Centre for Renewable Energy Research)
- Certificate in Solar PV Installation
- Certificate in Renewable Energy Management
Admission Requirement: Candidate must have at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE science subjects including English
Duration: Six (6) Months
How to Apply for UMYU Certificate Programmes Admission Form
Interested candidates are required to follow the procedures below:
- Log onto https://collegeportal.umyu.edu.ng/rem/applicant/index/ and create a profile.
- Make a payment of the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000) only and obtain a payment slip. This covers the cost of the form and online screening.
- Fill in the online application form(s)