Swansea University’s fully-funded UKRI PhD Scholarships in Mathematical Modelling of Brain Formation are now open.
This fully-funded scholarship is specially offered for domestic and overseas students interested in undertaking PhD studies in mathematical modelling, neurodevelopment, or biomathematics.
The scholarship award consists full tuition fee and an annual stipend worth £16,062.
Why Study at Swansea University?
Swansea University is an independent nurturing place of education that holds critical thinking as its fundamental purpose. The University is committed to the student’s mental health and well-being and provides various student support services as well.
Swansea University is a public research university listed amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK and ranked 251st in the world university ranking according to the Times Higher Education.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for the UKRI PhD Scholarships
To be eligible, the applicants should meet the following criteria:
- The applicants must hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or a Master’s Degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’ (or the non-UK equivalent as defined by the University).
- The students must submit scores of the IELTS English language proficiency test, scoring a total score of at least 6.5 (with a minimum score of 5.5 in each category) or Swansea recognized equivalent.
How to Apply
Applicants should attach their
- College or school transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Two references signed on letter-headed paper
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Form
- Cover letter
- Copy of UK residents visa
The deadline for applications is the 13th of July 2023.
Who is the host of the Scholarship?
Swansea University. The United Kingdom.
The Scholarship covers which degree types?
What is the value of the Scholarship?
Annual stipend of £16,062 and full coverage of the tuition fees.
Students from which countries are eligible for the Scholarship?
Both Domestic and International Students.
Which Courses are covered under the Programme?
Mathematical Modelling, Biomathematics and Neurodevelopment.
Note that the access mode for the programme is online.
The UKRI PhD Scholarships are an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get quality exposure to modern practices involved in Mathematical Modelling, Biomathematics and Neurodevelopment.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.