This article is for those who are seeking to apply for Ukraine student visa. Ukraine student visa are issued to those who have intentions of studying in Ukraine and have been offered admission in a university in Ukraine.
Ukraine is also home to over 800 institutes of higher education and has a varied economy. This is concentrated mostly in and around big cities such as Kiev, Zaprozhye, Dnepropertrovsk, Lviv and Odesa. It also has significantly affordable lower tuition fees than many countries, both in Europe and worldwide. So, whether you’re a history lover, nature lover or a future entrepreneur, opportunities to study in Ukraine could be just what you’re looking for. You have not made a wrong choice studying in Ukraine.
Basic Requirements for Ukraine Student Visa
1.Passport with expiry date of at least 6 months after your study time and at least 3 blank pages and photocopy of first page of passport.
2. Visa application form, printed or written in block letters. You must fill it carefully, clearly and be precise. You also have to sign it by yourself.
3. Two recent colour pictures against the white background (30x40mm).
4. Original of birth certificate and a copy legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
5. Original invitation and its photocopy. When you receive an invitation make, sure there are no mistakes and error in: your name, date of birth, passport number should be identical to those indicated in your passport you submit for the visa.
6. Original of school-leaving certificate of secondary school (college) record with enclosed statement of results (transcript of marks received) and their copies legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
7. Medical certificate of general fitness legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Medical certificate is valid for TWO MONTHS, which means an applicant has to enrol to his/her institution within two months since medical certificate was issued. Embassy translate the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
Results of HIV/AIDS test legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Embassy translate the document into Ukrainian and legalizes.
8. Ticket reservation for Ukraine with open return date. Do not purchase a ticket till your Ukraine student Visa is approved.
9. Original of a sponsorship letter in a form of a court affidavit, which must include a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, landline and mobile telephone number, e-mail (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses of an applicant.
10. Original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months and should be personal not a company account). Minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicants expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses).
11. Receipt of payment of visa fees (85 USD).
12. The insurance policy valid for the period of one month starting while entering the territory of Ukraine.
The above documents should be translated to Ukrainian or Russian languages and legalized from ministry of foreign affairs of your country, before applying to the embassy
READ ALSO: How To Apply For U.S Study Visa
How to apply for Ukraine student visa from Nigeria
For a person can apply for a students visa he or she must have been offered admission from a school in Ukraine. After that is done applicants are expected to summit all documents including original invitation letter from the University. Take documents to Ukraine embassy in the address below to begin application process. You are advised to start your application month before the resumption date of your school.
Ukraine Embassy Address In Nigeria
Address: Plot 15, Moundou Street, Wuse II, Abuja, Nigeria
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule: 9am – 12pm and 1pm – 4pm
Days off: Sat, Sun
Getting a student visa can be done personally because it a pretty simple process. Do beware of scammers and fraudsters.