This is to inform all students of UI that the University of Ibadan (UI) Students’ Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) registration exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session has begun and will run till Friday, 25th of November 2023.
The following guidelines are to be adhered to by eligible students for the registration exercise:
- Visit www.itcc.ui.edu.ng and fill out the online registration form based on the module of SIWES to be undertaken:
- REGISTRATION FORM (IT-UI-011A) – 6 MONTHS
- REGISTRATION FORM (IT-UI-011B) – 2 & 3 MONTHS
- After filling out the online form, preview and print a copy of the completed Registration Form.
- Attach a photocopy of the school receipt to the back of the printed Registration Form.
- The printed Registration Form and photocopy of the school receipt would be submitted to the Centre through each departmental class rep.
- Students’ Course Registration Forms should be submitted through the class reps also for the signing of the Industrial Training component.
- Students on 6-month SIWES are required to supply details of their Personal Bank Account & Bank Sort Code on the registration form.
- The SIWES Handbook should also be downloaded from the website for the guidance of all students participating in SIWES.
Students are advised to adhere strictly to this directive to avoid late registration and consequent penalties.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on UI.
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.