UCH Ibadan Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education (PGDNE) Admission Form is out.
Individuals, Ministries of Health, Training Hospitals, Nurses’ Training Institutions, and other Government Agencies to train as Nurse Educators, Midwife Educators, or Public Health Nurse Educators, as well as Prospective self-sponsored candidates, are invited to apply.
UCH Ibadan PGDNE) Admission Requirements
- To be eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education programme, candidates must: have five (5) credits at WASCE/GCE O/L (or equivalent) obtained at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings.
- The subject combination must include English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- The candidate must be a registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; who possesses a first degree in Nursing.
- Must possess a current practicing license with Nursing and Midwifery of Nigeria.
- Two years post qualification working experience will be an additional advantage.
How to Apply for UCH Ibadan PGDNE Admission Form
Follow the steps below to access the Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Nurse Tutors` Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing Education on the University of Ibadan Postgraduate College portal.
- Go to the University of Ibadan PG College website.
- Click on sign up for New applicant.
- Fill in your personal details.
- A code will be displayed on your right-hand side.
- Enter the code on the personal details form.
- A message will be sent directly to your personal e-mail address given.
- Check your mail: a message will be sent to the e-mail address given.
- Enter the username and password.
- on Faculty of Clinical Science,
- on Department of Nursing
- on PGDNE Program
- Generate invoice and pay with your ATM card (Master Card)
Kindly note that candidate will be required to undertake proficiency in English Language and interactive sessions. The date would be communicated later.
Condition for Training
Candidates or their sponsors will be responsible for Fees and other incidental expenses.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education (PGDNE) at the University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan is an opportunity to get advanced professional training in the Nursing profession.
Ensure you use the links and follow the steps outlined in this article. Also, share it will your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.