This is to notify all candidates that applied for admission into the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, School of Health Information Management (SHIM) for the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now check their admission status online as the admission list is out.
How to Check UCH Ibadan SHIM Admission List
As things stand, University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan aspirants can only check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To check your University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Real Mina wishes all candidates the best of luck.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on UCH.
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.