The University Of Canberra’s Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships 2023 is now open for applications.
University of Canberra’s Vice-chancellor, Prof Paddy Nixon, is delighted to announce Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship. According to him, this is the most prestigious and largest scholarship ever offered by the University of Canberra.
The university is 30 years old and is among the Top 20 youngest universities in the world. The University is committed to diversity and inclusion to ensure everyone can access a world-class education.
Through this scholarship, the University of Canberra provides opportunities to those with talent but are short of resources. Obviously, one needs to have academic credentials to apply for this scholarship.
The university’s values include being open and accessible to everyone. The VC encourages all international students to apply for the scholarship and welcomes the selected candidates.
Three scholarships will be made available to overseas students who plan to enrol at UC in the first semester of their first year and who reflect the university’s basic principles and dedication to social engagement, sustainability, and decreasing inequality.
- Students who reside in Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa, or South Asia are especially encouraged to apply.
- Also, students who otherwise lack the resources to pay for an international study abroad.
- Students without access to other noteworthy scholarships, like Australia Awards.
University of Canberra’s Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships 2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Graduate-level programs at the University of Canberra.
This scholarship program allows students to pursue any subject they choose.
UC Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship Benefits
The Scholarship provides up to $50,000 per year, covering:
- Your entire tuition for the duration of the study.
- Accommodations on campus.
- A yearly financial allowance of $10,000 AUD.
- Various other costs in the first year.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
Africa, Latin America, South Asia, and Southeast Asia.
If any of the following apply to you, you are eligible for application:
- You are offshore at the time of application.
- Have applied to the University of Canberra but have not yet started a coursework-based undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Possess a minimum GPA of 80% (or an equivalent) to have fulfilled the academic program requirement.
- Hold onto any offer letter, conditional or unconditional, from the University of Canberra.
- Have applied for an Australian student visa (subclass 500) to pursue a course of study.
- If you are a new student just starting.
- The main candidate for a visa. No dependents may apply for the scholarship or travel with the principal visa applicant.
- 1st April 2023 – Applications open
- 9th October 2023 – Applications close
- November 2023 – Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
- December 2023 – Final scholarship outcomes will be announced
Applicants can complete the UC Vice Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarship online through this link.
The University Of Canberra’s Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships is an opportunity for International students, especially those from developing countries, to get a quality education within an excellent environment.
We encourage you to promptly apply for this scholarship through the link in this article. Kindly share this article with your friends. Cheers.