The School of Post-Basic Critical Care Nursing, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada-Abuja, is now selling the application forms for admission into its Post Basic Critical Care Nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Requirements
A qualified applicant must:
- Be a registered Nurse with a valid practicing license issued by the Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess five credits pass in the following O’ level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry; in not more than two (2) sittings.
How To Apply For UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form
1. The application form can be obtained at the school complex OR online.
2. Interested applicant will pay a non-refundable application fee of SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N7,200) through REMITA and N200 to FCT NMCC, ACCT NO. 2034009628, FIRST BANK.
Pay For UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form Online
- Go to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay TSA & State, then ‘Pay Federal Government of Nigeria.’
- The name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
- Input Applicant’s full name, email, and phone number. Confirm the transaction and proceed to payment.
- Copy the RRR number that will be displayed. Take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
- Scan the remita receipt/print out from the bank and bank teller together. Proceed to www.uath.gov.ng to fill out the application form while following the instructions accordingly.
NOTE: The sale of forms ends on the 16th of May, 2022.
Fill The UATH Post Basic Critical Care Nursing Admission Form Online
- Scan recent passport photograph and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
- Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page, and click APPLY FOR ADMISSION.
- Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page and click on “CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATION FORM” to apply
- Fill out the Application Form online and submit it.
- Check your email address for the PDF of the form submission.
- Print out the duly filled Application Form.
- Come along with the printed application form and the bank teller with the remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
- For enquiries, please contact the school on 08056206826, 08055475957, 08033895519, and 08036767591 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not contact anyone except through the phone numbers and email displayed above.
THE SCHEDULE FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS AS FOLLOWS:
THURSDAY / 19TH MAY, 2022 – WRITTEN EXAMINATION
FRIDAY / 20TH MAY, 2022 – ORAL EXAMINATION
VENUE: THE SCHOOL COMPLEX AUDITORIUM
TIME: 8:00AM EACH DAY
- Candidates are to come along with their valid professional practising license, original photocopies of credentials, receipt of payment, and a recent passport photograph.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation.