This is to inform the general public and aspirants who wish to study at the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital(UATH) that the post-basic intensive care nursing school admission form is out for 2023/2024 academic session.
This is an opportunity for those who wish to work in the nursing field to have theoretical and practical knowledge of what they are venturing into.
Future applicants are to view the requirements and how to apply, which are communicated below;
UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission Requirements.
For a candidate to be qualified for admission into Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja, FCT, he/she must:
- Be a registered Nurse with a current practicing license from the Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits to pass in the following O’Level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry; in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC & NECO are acceptable).
How to Apply for UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission.
- The application form is obtainable at the school complex or can be filled out online at www.uath.gov.ng.
- For the online filling of the admission form, Pay a non-refundable application fee of Seven Thousand Two Hundred Naira (N7,200.00) using the process stated below.
To Pay For The Form Online:
- Go to www.remita.net.
- Click on Pay Government Agency.
- The name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of the service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
- Input the Applicant’s full name, email, and phone number.
- Confirm the transaction and proceed to payment.
- Copy the RRR number that will be displayed, take it to any commercial bank, and pay for the form.
- Scan the remita receipt/printout from the bank and bank teller together.
- Proceed to fill out the application form.
To Fill-In The Form Online:
- Scan a recent passport photograph and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
- Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page, and click Apply For Admission.
- Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page, and Click on Click To View Application Form to apply.
- Fill out the Application Form online and submit
- Check your email address for the PDF of the form submission
- Print out the duly filled Application Form.
- Come along with the printed application form and the bank teller with the remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
- For inquiries, please contact us at 08056206826, 08055475957, and 08065130539 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
(Closing date for the purchase of the form is on the morning of the examination date).
UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Entrance Exam & Interview.
- Thursday, 19th May 2023/2024 – Written examination
- Friday 20th May 2023/2024 – Oral examination
The School Complex Auditorium.
9:00 am Each Day
- Candidates are to bring their current professional practicing license, original and photocopies of their credentials, and writing materials on the entrance examination days.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
Choosing to study nursing at the UATH gives you the opportunity to take the path that best fits your interests and to build a career around your strengths.
Completing a degree in nursing provides you with the skills and knowledge to become a hospital nurse or to enter an alternative career in research, specialist consultancy, or other options.