TY Danjuma Scholarship 2022/2023 for Africans to Study in Leading Business Schools aims to help up to eight students annually.
It provides financial support to post-graduate African candidates who have been approved into MBA programmes at the world’s top 10 leading Business Schools.
The TY Danjuma Family Office Limited is now accepting applications from African postgraduate students for its 2022 MBA Scholarship.
TY Danjuma Scholarship Benefits
The Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been welcomed into MBA programmes at the top leading business schools in the world, as ranked by the Financial Times.
Eligibility for TY Danjuma Scholarship
- Open to African postgraduate Applicants.
- All thriving African MBA candidates to the top ten Business Schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are qualified to obtain The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship regardless of residence.
Top ten schools for the TY Danjuma Scholarship
The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2023 lists the top ten schools as:
- Northwestern University: Kellogg
- University of Chicago: Booth
- HEC Paris
- London Business School
- Dartmouth College: Tuck
- Yale School of Management
- Iese Business School
- Duke University: Fuqua
Awarded applicants will obtain their grant before the annual intake date for the business school.
However, the Scholarship will supply supplementary financial support to assist African students in relieving some of the financial burdens of taking on MBA programmes. It will not be enough to be the primary funding source for these programmes.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
How to Apply for TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship.
Suppose an applicant meets the scholarship requirements and wants to apply for the Scholarship. In that case, you should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org between 1 June and 30 June 2023:
- Full Name
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Name of Business School where you have been admitted into their MBA Programme
- Complete contact details
- Copy of your funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships, grants, and loans).
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of CV
Applications submitted before 1 June 2023 or after 30 June 2023 will not be processed.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting applications for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is 30 June 2023.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment