The Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Faculty of Basic Medical and Applied Sciences
|Department of Computer and Information Sciences|
|Department of Biological Sciences|
|Department of Physics with Electronics|
|Department of Chemical Science|
|Department of Medical Laboratory Science|
|Department of Nursing Science|
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences.
|Department of Management Sciences|
|Department of Languages|
|Department of Economics|
|Department of Mass Communication|
|Department of Political Science|
Trinity University Undergraduate Courses
Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.NSc Nursing Science
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Tourism and Hospitality Management
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Mass Communication
Trinity University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply for Trinity University Post UTME Form
- Interested candidates should make Trinity University their first choice at any JAMB accredited Computer-Based Test (CBT) centre nationwide.
- Candidates also have a golden opportunity to change institutions to Trinity University as their first choice. Complete an online admission application form via the link below.
Call Now for your Admission Process into Trinity University, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos: (+234) 7046349760,7032166707, 7032167003. or Visit: www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng