The Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programs at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Faculty of Basic Medical and Applied Sciences
|Department of Computer and Information Sciences|
|Department of Biological Sciences|
|Department of Physics with Electronics|
|Department of Chemical Science|
|Department of Medical Laboratory Science|
|Department of Nursing Science|
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences.
|Department of Management Sciences|
|Department of Languages|
|Department of Economics|
|Department of Mass Communication|
|Department of Political Science|
Trinity University Undergraduate Courses
Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- B.Sc Information Technology
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc Physics with Electronics
- B.NSc Nursing Science
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Tourism and Hospitality Management
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Mass Communication
Trinity University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the course.
- Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University at no cost to the applicant.
Step-by-Step Application Process for Trinity University’s Post UTME Form
How to Go About the Application
Interested candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N10,000 to Trinity University via United Bank for Africa (UBA) using the account number 1022272822.
Submission of Admission Form
After payment, candidates must complete the admission form and either submit it to the University Registry or send a scanned copy via email to email@example.com.
Call Now for your Admission Process into Trinity University, Sabo-Yaba, Lagos: (+234) 7046349760,7032166707, 7032167003. or Visit: www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng
Please note that the application deadline and other important dates will be announced subsequently.
It is imperative to remember that all the courses are offered full-time, and the credit passes for each course must be obtained in up to two sittings.
The Trinity University program is a significant milestone in expanding and enhancing the educational sector’s capabilities.
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in a new generation of skilled graduates.
Please share this article with your friends.