Trent University, Canada is offering International Scholarships 2022 and Awards under different International Financial Aid programs for international students.
Trent University Canadian Scholarships & Awards Program is a Funded Scholarship Program for Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters (MS/MPhil), and Ph.D. Degree programs.
Application is open and international students from different all over the world can apply for International Scholarships and Awards Program to Study in Canada.
These Canadian scholarships and awards are highly competitive and are available for Bachelor’s/Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree-level programs in almost all academic fields of study at Trent University.
Scholarships and Awards
Every year the Trent University offers International Scholarships Awards to Postgraduate Scholarships & Awards which are offered to National and International students.
These scholarship awards are partially funded and are Financial Aid Support Program for worldwide students to do their bachelor’s, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree level study at the world & the top university of Canada in All academic fields and majors.
Host Country: Study in Canada
Host University: Trent University of Canada
Scholarships Offered: Trent University Canada – Funded Scholarship
Scholarships Coverage: Partial Funded
No of Scholarships: Information Not Available, But There are multiple Scholarships Programs for 2022.
Degree Level: Bachelors/Undergraduate, Masters (MS/MPhil), and Ph.D. Level Degree Programs in multiple Fields.
Benefits of Trent University Scholarships
Trent University is giving you an opportunity to fulfill your dream to study in Canada on Funded Scholarships. The best thing about Trent University is that 90% of Trent University students get employed six months after graduation. There are different scholarships and awards programs for this year.
Trent University Entrance Scholarships – (Automatic Offered)
- All applicants applying at Trent University are automatically considered for Entrance Scholarships and awarded for academic excellence. Financial support is in a range from $1,000 to $3,000. The scholarship awards will be offered for the first two terms of studies. These awards are non-renewable.
- The entrance scholarship can also be merged with Trent International Global Citizen Awards.
IB Entrance Scholarships – (Automatic Offered)
Trent University offers IB Entrance Scholarships (automatically considered) to All international students applying for admission to Trent on the basis of an IB diploma.
The scholarship worth is about $1,000 in IB Entrance Scholarship and offers only for the first term of studies. The IB Entrance Scholarship can be merged with a Trent University Entrance Scholarship and Trent International Global Citizen Awards.
Trent International Scholarships and Awards (Application-Based)
Trent International Global Citizen Scholarships and Awards
- This scholarship is awarded to highly competitive international students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement along with community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
- Scholarships and Awards are partially funded by tuition and ancillary fees at Trent University about $2,000 to $24,000 per academic year (housing is not included).
Trent International Program Tuition Levy Scholarship
- Every year this scholarship award is funded by local and international students through annual levy funds. Students with high academic achievement and community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
- The Canada Scholarship award covers international Trent University tuition and ancillary fees of about $24,000 per academic year (housing is not included).
Trent-United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarships:
- Every year this scholarship award is funded by local and international students from a UWC college through annual levy funds. Students with high academic achievement and community service, leadership potential, and some financial need.
- The scholarship funds are offered upon assessment of the financial needs of the students and may extend to cover international tuition and ancillary fees of about $24,000 per academic year (housing not included).
Jack Matthews International Scholarship
These scholarship awards in Canada are offered in honor of Jack Matthews, the founding director of Pearson College of the Pacific, and the Trent International Program. The scholarship funds are offered upon assessment of the financial needs of the students and may extend to cover international tuition and ancillary fees of about $24,000 per academic year (housing not included).
Justin Chiu International Scholarships
Scholarships are partially funded and cover fees of education in amounts between $3,000 and $15,000 per academic year.
Maple Leaf Leadership Award:
- Maple Leaf Education System school offers International scholarship awards to outstanding international students with academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and financial need. The amount of the award is about $2,000. This scholarship award is given on a one-time basis to a maximum of 5 students per year.
- Housing fees (including a meal plan) may range from $9,000 to $13,100 per academic year.
In addition, students may need to budget about $2,500-$3,000 for books, supplies, and pocket money.
External Scholarships Opportunities at Trent University
- CAEL CE is one of the top leading academic English proficiency tests in Canada to study in Canada that is accepted by all major English-language Canadian institutions.
- CAEL offers two scholarships for international students:
- Scholarship awards of $5,000 each, offer to a student currently studying in Canada
- CAEL Scholarship award is also offered to a student currently studying overseas.
- To learn more and how to apply, visit cael.ca/scholarships
Western Union Scholarship Awards:
- Western Union Foundation teamed up with 23 WU Agents who also provide scholarships in different communities around the world.
- The WU Scholars Program provides $2,500 scholarships to students pursuing college/university degrees related to science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or business/entrepreneurship.
- To learn more and how to apply, visit https://foundation.westernunion.com/wuscholars/index.html
Programs Offered by Trent University
Trent University of Canada Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, and Ph.D. Programs in all fields. There are 100+ Courses or Fields are available at Trent University. Please check the given list of available fields.
- A list of Undergraduate Degree Program can be seen: HERE
- A list of Masters and Ph.D. Degree Program can be seen: HERE
Eligibility Criteria for Trent University
Eligible Countries: World Wide Students can apply for this international Canadian scholarship.
Other Requirements: Students need to check the degree program, as the eligibility criteria are different for each field and major.
Application Deadline for Trent University Canada Scholarships 2022
The deadline for Canada International Scholarships 2022 Varies.
How to Apply for Trent University Scholarships
In order to apply for the Canada Scholarships opportunity, a student must take admission to any undergraduate or graduate degree program at the Trent University of Canada.
After getting enrolled in any level degree program, successful applicants will be automatically considered for the International Scholarship Program 2021. You can also apply for application-based Canada scholarships along with admission.