The Transtutors Scholarship program organized by Transtutors Company is a fully-funded scholarship. It is an avenue through which it expresses its gratitude to the very people who have supported them.
Transtutors company is aimed at helping students realize their talents and get motivated about their education and their future. Transtutors student scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Master’s degree in all subjects. The deadline for the sending of the application by applicants varies.
Course Level: The scholarship is available for students to study all the subjects is available for two-year or four-year colleges or universities within the United States or Australia. Scholarship to.
Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
English Language Requirement: Proof of proficiency in the English Language is required of students as they need to show that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
College Admission Requirement: Entrance Requirement: Applicants for this scholarship must be enrolled in and attend a two-year or four-year college or university within the United States or Australia, be an entrant enrolled or expecting to be enrolled within the next 4 months from.
This Transtutors student scholarship contest was open to college students of the USA, AUS or Canada. During the time of application or as of May 26th, applicants should be college students.
A prohibition from participating in the scholarship contest was placed on employees and immediate family members of staff of Transtutors.
All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations have this contest subject to it but void where prohibited. To win an award, it is to be noted that winning is dependent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth and on sponsor verification.
The following are the eligibility criteria:
- College students of the USA, AUS or Canada are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- When applying for this award, applicants must be full-time college students.
- Applicants that are immediate family members of Transtutors Staff and Employees may not apply for the scholarship contest.
- The participants of Transtutors Scholarship, 2021 must agree to comply with all the official rules and sponsors’ decisions.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable state, federal, and local laws and regulations.
- The applicant winning the contest depends on satisfying all the set criteria.
- The students applying for Transtutors Scholarship 2022 are to compulsorily write an essay in English containing no more than 500 words.
- The essay is to answer: “What do you expect out of college?”
- For selection criteria, the public voting on the entrants’ essays is the basis on which winners of the contest is selected.
- The answer to the questions of one of the frequently asked questions of whether one can get an education loan to study abroad at Transweb Global Inc. is yes, as applicants can secure an education loan to study abroad at Transweb Global Inc.
- The education loans offered by Transweb Global Inc. are of two types- Collateral and non-collateral. Collateral includes either: Immovable property while Non-collateral education loans are offered by many NBFCs.
The lucky winner of this scholarship was to be eligible to receive a scholarship of $1,000. Based on the information provided on the entry form, the scholarship award was given directly to the Winner’s scholarship recipient’s college or university; or in the event Winner attends a different two-year or four-year college or university, at Sponsor’s discretion.
Winner must be enrolled in and attend a two-year or four-year college or university within the United States or Australia notwithstanding anything to the contrary for which Transtutors will award the (college scholarship) within only two years from the end of the Promotion Period; otherwise, the award will undergo forfeiture.
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
Application procedure for Transtutors Scholarship
To participate in this scholarship, applicants created an account on www.transtutors.com (the “Site”) and an application was submitted to https://www.transtutors.com/scholarshipusing the participant’s account.
Participants wrote an essay in English containing only 800 words providing answers to the question: What factors contribute to stress and mental health problems? What can be done by students to overcome it?
What measures can be taken by Colleges to help students better tackle it? The essay was required to be the sole original work of the Entrant.
By submitting an Entry, the Entrant also warrants that:
1. The submitted information in the Entry is true and verifiable,
2. The essay is his/her original work,
3. Applicants’ nomination does not violate any law, regulation or right of any third party,
4. The essay does not defame any person.
5. After the submission of essays, all essays become the sponsor’s property and will not be returned. Only one entry per person during the Promotion Period is permitted.
Click HERE to apply for the Transtutors Scholarship 2022.
Application deadline: The last translator’s student scholarship contest ended on November 30th, 2022. Central Time. Currently, the portal for the 2022 application is not open yet. The official time-keeping device for the Contest is the Sponsor’s computer.