Transform Together Scholarships for International and European students are well and fully-funded scholarships for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time course at the host institution, Sheffield Hallam University. Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. And that is not all; a half fee waiver or 50% discount is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must:
- be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
have, as a Postgraduate, achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- have, as Undergraduate, achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are NOT eligible to apply if you:
- are receiving funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider.
- are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- have an offer for Sheffield Hallam University Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences.
Additionally, following successful completion of the preparation programme, you can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto.
Below are more scholarships you might like:
- Your CAS statement will be updated to reflect your scholarship award.
- After enrollment, you will be invited to a scholarship ceremony to celebrate your achievement.
- You will also be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University as a scholarship ambassador through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
- You could be eligible for an automatic discount of at least £1,000.
- You can apply for more than one scholarship.
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2022, please follow these steps
1. Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
2. Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
3. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the Scholarship application form (if still available) by the closing date.
4. Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by the same closing date.
5. You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
Application deadline: For courses starting in 31 May 2022, the deadline for applications is 31 May 2022.