Do you want to engage in an outstanding liberal arts education in the USA? Then, you must check out the Thresher Scholarships awarded by Bethel College for the academic year 2022/2023.
Bethel College has started this funding scheme for undergraduate and graduate students both. Home country nationals students can make this scholarship application. The applicants must score a 3.90 GPA or above to be considered for this $12,000 award.
Bethel College is a private Christian college in North Newton, Kansas. It is affiliated with Mennonite Church USA. Ranking 31st in Regional Colleges Midwest, the college holds a mission to provide liberating academic and co-curricular programs to challenge the mind, enlarge the vision and equip the whole person for lifelong service.
Why choose to study at Bethel College? Bethel College serves to educate the whole student, promoting a broad education over narrow career training. Bethel guarantees top-notch academic preparation in an array of majors with the ability to craft a major tailored to the student’s interests and passions. Students of Bethel put their knowledge into action through internships, research, and public performance.
Application Deadline: The general application deadline is 1st October 2023. However, students must monitor any other course or students’ status-specific application deadline if mentioned.
- University or Organization: Bethel College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree program offered at Bethel College can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a 3.9 GPA or above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must visit the applicants’ portal to submit their admission applications. Students that meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificate of Finances form
- University transcripts
- Official high school transcripts
- Two consecutive months of bank statements
- Letter of motivation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university, typically a relevant academic qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide TOEFL or SAT exam scores.
Bethel College will select the winners for the Thresher Scholarship and will award them a sum of $12,000 towards the cost of the undertaken study program.