The University of Queensland Australia Master of Quantum Technology Scholarship 2023 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters level program(s) in the field of Quantum Technologies taught at the University of Queensland.
All students are encouraged and welcome to apply!
The Master of Quantum Technology Scholarship is open at the University of Queensland from 2022/2023.
Master of Quantum Technology Scholarship 2022/2023 at the University of Queensland is now available for students if they have achieved the equivalent of the Master of Quantum Technology entry requirements.
The University of Queensland officially announced the upcoming class scholarships. It is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 by the Queensland parliament; UQ is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state. It currently functions in Queensland, Australia.
University of Queensland offers such scholarships yearly to welcome students to the campus. Master of Quantum Technology Scholarship 2022/2023 will open the door to new and better opportunities for selected students and expose them to advanced learning in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs.
Keep reading about the University of Queensland’s acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other helpful information.
You will find the link to apply below.
The University of Queensland Australia Master of Quantum Technology Scholarship 2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at the University of Queensland.
Quantum Technologies are available to study under this scholarship program.
The scholarship will cover 50% of tuition fees. It also covers the student services and amenities fee.
You’re eligible if you:
- Have achieved the equivalent of the entry requirements for the Master of Quantum Technology
- If you are an international student and are able to commence your studies in Australia on a student visa
- Submit an application by the closing date.
The University will consider:
- Your academic achievement in undergraduate studies
- Personal qualities you’ve demonstrated through your statement and supporting documents
- Any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to your future professional success in the Master of Quantum Technology.