The project will be conducted in collaboration with industry partner 4Tel Pty Ltd in Newcastle, Australia. The PhD candidate will be part of an interdisciplinary team of researchers from computer science and industry.
The project will require designing and training deep neural networks where existing libraries can be combined with new implementations.
About University of Newcastle
The history of the University of Newcastle, as for all great universities, has been characterized by leaders who have been willing to challenge the status quo and transform fields of education and research. Since its foundation, the staff, students, and leaders of the University have introduced unique ways of thinking and operating that have led to remarkable outcomes.
The University Of Newcastle PhD Scholarship
- Type: PhD
- Organization: University of Newcastle
- Country to study: Australia
- School to study: University of Newcastle
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of The University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship
$28,854 per annum (2022 rate) indexed annually. For a PhD candidate, the living allowance scholarship is for 3.5 years, and the tuition fee scholarship is for four years. Scholarships also include up to $1,500 relocation allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover at single rate for an international candidate. The scholarship will be offered to the successful candidate subject to the grant/funding being fully established.
Requirements for The University Of Newcastle PhD Scholarship Qualification
- The candidates applying for the University of Newcastle Ph.D. Scholarships, 2022 should have obtained masters by research with a GPA of minimum 6 out of 7.
- The international applicants should IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 6.
- The candidates should come from a background of construction management or construction engineering, preferably with good IT background.