Applications are now being accepted for the 2023 86th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) of the Nigerian Army.
Nigerian citizens aged 18 and above, with at least four passes in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (in no more than two sittings), are invited to apply.
The Nigerian Army recruitment form is free of charge, and the deadline for application submission is October 20th, 2023.
Nigerian Army Recruitment
The Nigerian Army has notified the public of the commencement of its 86th Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for 2023; qualified candidates for both tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women positions are invited for application.
An overview of the requirements, qualifications, and application process to guide you throughout the journey of becoming a part of the Nigerian Army will be stated in this post.
Requirement for Nigerian Army Recruitment
Minimum Educational Requirement
To be qualified, a minimum of 4 credits or passes (including English and Maths) should an applicant have not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
A Trade Test/City Guild Certificate must be possessed by tradesmen/women applicants. For more information on specific trade qualifications, visit the Nigerian Army website.
- Be a single Nigerian citizen by birth
- Possess a National Identity Card/BVN or NIN
- Possess state of origin certificate
- Meet Nigerian Army medical, physical, and psychological fitness standards
- Be between the age of 18-22 years for non-tradesmen/women applicants and for tradesmen/women applicants no older than 26 years as of December 18th, 2023 should not have criminal convictions
- Possesses a valid birth certificate or age declaration endorsed by the Local Government Council, the National Population Commission, and the Hospital.
- Height requirements of at least 1.68 meters for males and 1.65 meters for females
- Maximum Age (Trades) 26
- Minimum Age (Non-Trades) 18
- Maximum Age (Non-Trades) 22
- Minimum Age (Trades) 18
- Minimum Height (Female) 1.65 meters
- Minimum Height (Male) 1.68 meters
Application Period: September 25th – October 20th 2023
The Application process for the Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- Visit the online application portal.
- Create an account using your email.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Fill out and submit your form of application; a copy should be printed
- The Guarantor Form should be printed and completed.
- Application and Guarantor Forms should be submitted to the state’s recruitment center.
- On the Nigerian Army websites, shortlisted candidates’ names will be published.
- Screening Exercise of the State Recruitment will take place from 6th – 19th November 2023
- Application deadline: October 20th, 2023
General Instructions of the Nigerian Army Recruitment
- There will be conduction of a no-pre-selection computer-based test.
- All screening will take place in the state of origin of the candidates, respectively.
- During the recruitment process, candidates must adhere to the COVID-19 protocol.
- Candidates will be disqualified and handed to the police for prosecution if found falsifying or forging results or documents.
- Avoid giving gratification or inducements to anyone during the recruitment exercise.
The 86th RRI of the Nigerian Army is now open for interested and eligible candidates.
You are now aware of this opening. Do well to share with friends as they may be interested in this opportunity.