Study in USA: Temple University USA awards scholarships to students with strong academic records from international or foreign countries. Applications for Temple University Scholarship (#YouAreWelcomeHere) 2022/2023 are currently inviting applications for International Students.
About the Temple University Scholarship
In 2016, Temple pioneered a nationwide welcome message from U.S. higher education to international students around the world. Through the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship, Temple recognizes international students who demonstrate a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding. Temple was one of the first nine universities to make an initial commitment to the #YouAreWelcomeHere initiative. Every year, we select two first-year students to receive an annual, renewable scholarship of $20,000.
To be Taken at (Country): USA
Number & Duration of Awards: 2
Value of Temple University Award: Every year, we select two first-year students to receive an annual, renewable scholarship of $20,000.
To be considered for the Temple University #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship, you must
- be a first-year international applicant. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- attend (or have graduated from) a secondary school outside of the U.S.
- demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
Eligible Countries: International
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
How to Apply for the Temple University Scholarship
Three Steps to Apply; here’s what you need to do to apply for the scholarship.
- Apply for admission using the Common Application.
- Submit the #YouAreWelcomeHere application and corresponding essay or video to YAWH@temple.edu by Feb. 1. If submitting a large video file, please share a link to the video.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you must claim it by submitting an enrollment deposit by May 1.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2022
April 1: Announcement of scholarship winners