This is to inform the general public that the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Interested candidates are advised to apply on the university admission page.
Candidates Eligible for TASUED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as their first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Tai Solarin University of Education through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for TASUED Supplementary Post UTME Form
The online Screening Form/Registration sale ends on FRIDAY, 2ND DECEMBER, 2023.
i. Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
NB: www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
ii. Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
iii. Candidates must complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their O-level results.
iv. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as the candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid, and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Supplementary Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University on TUESDAY, 6TH DECEMBER, 2023.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into the Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result Slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to email@example.com or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. Telephone No:08065426227(during the office hours only)
TASUED 2023/2024 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.