TASUED Cut-off Marks for Admission 2022/2023 academic session has been released: The Tai Solarin University TASUED cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
Candidates who aspire to get admitted into Tai Solarin University must meet certain criteria in order to study the course of their choice. Among the list of criteria includes meeting the required cut-off mark for the school as well as the course or department itself.
Tai Solarin University’s cut-off mark is 170 to qualify for admission in 2022/2023 for all courses, and Tai Solarin University accepts and screens only first choice candidates in their Post UTME.
Once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
Tai Solarin University is a Federal university in Ogun State, Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country in terms of admissions. TASUED has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
TASUED 2022/2023 JAMB Departmental Cut-Off Mark
Help a friend today by sharing this important information with him or her on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus using the social share button below this post.
If your departmental cut-off mark wasn’t listed here, drop your comment in the comment box, and we would reply to you immediately.
TASUED 2022/2023 Departmental Cut-Off Mark and Point For All Courses.
- All Engineering courses – 200 and above in jamb and 60% in post UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses are 120 – 180 in some institutions and 20% and above in post UTME
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical, and natural sciences are 180 and above in JAMB and 40% in post UTME.