The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has released the academic calendar for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This post provides an overview of the activities, events, and important dates for the first and second semesters.
TASUED Academic Calendar (1st Semester)
- December 6th – Academic Session Begins. Resumption of Students.
- December 6th – Teaching Practice starts for 400 Level Students
- December 6th – 7th – Orientation for Teaching Practice Exercise for 400L Students
- December 17th – Close of Registration
- December 20th – Lectures begin
- December 20th – 21st – Orientation exercise for New Students
- December 29th – Statutory Senate meeting
- January 12th – Matriculation ceremony
- January 14th – SIWES ends for 300-level students
- January 26th – Statutory Senate meeting
- February 7th – 11th – First CA (CBT)
- February 23rd – Statutory Senate meeting
- March 4th – End of Lectures
- March 7th – 11th – Revision week
- March 14th – April 18th – Examination starts for 100L- 300Level students
- March 30th – Statutory Senate meeting
- April 22nd – Teaching Practice Exercise end for 400L students
- April 27th – Statutory Senate meeting and Consideration of results
TASUED Academic Calendar (2nd Semester)
- April 25th – Resumption. Lectures Begin
- May 25th- Statutory Senate Meeting
- June 6th – 10th – Conduct of CA
- June 13th – 17th – Student’s Week
- June 29th – Statutory Senate Meeting
- July 8th July – End of Lectures end
- July 11th – 15th – Revision week
- July 18th – August 12th – 2nd Semester Examinations
- July 29th – Statutory Senate Meeting
- August 12th – End of 2023/2024 Academic Session
- August 31st – Statutory Senate Meeting and Consideration of Result
TASUED 2023/2024 academic calendar provides students with a clear outline of important dates and activities throughout the academic year.
Students are advised to take note of these dates and plan accordingly to ensure a successful academic session.
Please share this article with your friends.