Taraba State University (TASU) course registration deadline for 2022/2023 has been released.
If you are a student of TASU, you should start registering for your courses both online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is TASU Online Course Registration Deadline
The TASU online course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is on the 15th of July 2023.
It is advisable for you to register for your courses as early as possible.
When is TASU Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The UNILAG departmental course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is on the 15th of July 2023.
TASU Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your TASU course registration process
- Log into the university website
- Navigate and click on the menu
- from the options, click on the student portal
- on the next page, you will be presented with pages to log into your account
- navigate to course registration
- select the session and level
- select the course and ensure they are correct as required
- print the course forms for further registration process.
1. Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
2. All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.