Taraba State University (TASU) course registration deadline for 2023/2024 has been released.
If you are a student of TASU, you should start registering for your courses both online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is TASU Online Course Registration Deadline
The TASU online course registration deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session is on the 15th of July 2023.
You should register for your courses as early as possible.
When is TASU Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The UNILAG departmental course registration deadline for the 2023/2024 academic session is on the 15th of July 2023.
TASU Course Registration Procedure
Here is how to go about your TASU course registration process
- Log into the university website
- Navigate and click on the menu.
- From the options, click on the student portal.
- On the next page, you will have pages to log into your account.
- Navigate to course registration.
- Select the session and level.
- Select the course and ensure they are correct as required.
- Print the course forms for the further registration process.
- Use of Cell-phone for course registration is not advisable as some features may not be accessible.
- All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.
TASU students should register for their courses before the specified deadline to enable a smooth transition into the new academic year.
Remember meeting deadlines and staying proactive are crucial to securing your place at TASU.
Please share this article with your friends.